Great Minds are Young

Posts Tagged ‘death

I just can’t seem to understand how life is always accused to be unfair when most people seem to be indifferent to all what’s happening around them, throwing away every last bit of compassion, solidarity, charity and humanity they ever had, if they had any…

Poverty, sickness and death in absolute are not unfair. Despite their painful nature, they can all be surmounted and dealt with should we have best of all a healthy surrounding. Life is not unfair; what’s truly unfair is how people treat “life” in every human they encounter, even the closest to them…

What’s unfair is poor kids not being able to go to school because there is not enough space nor enough education in public schools!

What’s unfair is poor people dying because they have no cash and no support!

What’s unfair  is teenage girls being forced to get married to lift some weight off their care takers’ shoulders!

What’s unfair is kids losing one or both parents only to find they lost all their present and future with them!

What’s unfair is 10% of the population having what could have spared the lives and dignities of the other 90%

What is unfair is being indifferent to and totally uninvolved in what could be fair to others!

What is totally unfair is to blame it on life when life should blame it on you!

Think about it!


Shirin Al Ansari is a strong advocate against child abuse. Here’s her own special way to help raising awareness among all age groups and breaking the cycle of child abuse.


My name is Kate

I am eight

My arms are swollen

And my leg is broken

I hear daddy coming,
he is high

I begin to cry

He was sleeping

I had awakened him
with my weeping

He comes and carries me
up high

And lets out a sigh

He then smashes me on
the wooden floor

I try to crawl to
the door

But he grabs my leg

And beats me more

I’m sorry I yelled in
my last breath

As I awaited death

Now I’m with my mummy

In the heavens above

I just wish daddy had
treated me with more love!


  • None
  • Chantal Chahine Assaad: I would be a very flattered proud teacher!!! Thanks Elie and welcome home! 😉😊
  • Elie Abd: Today's my first visit to your blog, and by reading this very first post, I feel like I am home already. Few are the bloggers out there that can reall
  • Chantal Chahine Assaad: Thank you Areej! It means the world to me! keep in touch dear <3
%d bloggers like this: